Monday, July 18, 2016

Chat with mom 5/30/2016

I'm waiting to go to the library so I can post more photos but the one's I send where I was at the Rodriguez house, he's a cop and I tried on his gear, hahaha.   They are seriously the best and I talk a lot about them in my emails


I absolutely love your emails! You and Neicia do a really great job on that! It makes my day honestly. Keep doing it. What's dads email? I don't think I ever got it.
And yeah you should send me some church CDs. I'm desperate, hahaha.  Can you send me random photos I have on my Facebook that can save on my iPad? People wanted to see my modeling pictures hahaha, and anything else you think I would like...friends family etc

You should give brother Keeley my email!!

Yeah I just replied to dad so I have his email and he would have gotten my group email. We do have things to play them on, we just don't really have any good CDs and I'm dying without music...like I miss it as much as the Idaho mountains haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment