Saturday, July 16, 2016

Chat with Mom May 23, 2016

Yeah I think I can chat! I'm allowed to check email anytime and any day with my iPad. I'm just not allowed to respond unless it's Monday! So go ahead and chat with me everyday like we did with dear elder! And yes you should send me my blessing on here if you have it? My new address is
Oh, and send me random pictures I have on my Facebook that way I can save them here on my iPad. That is so much easier than developing them there! Kristy told me she came over and you guys talked for ever. Thats awesome!
Athens is super small and total country even though country here looks so different and now what I pictured Texas looking like. There are trees galore like as if we lived in the woods. I like that part! The trees make is beautiful...I really do miss the mountains though. I hate the air and feel like I can't breath right  all the time. The people here are super stranger yet super nice at the same time. They don't take care of there teeth very well and litter a lot but there some of the kindest people too!  Our ward is tiny, like there is only 1 ward in our whole area and were the only missionaries here. Our district has to drive either 2 hours/45 minutes for our district meetings. The ward was half the size our 1st ward was, maybe even tinier. But the ward is so involved with missionary work which is good! 
My companion is tough, she's super nice and it's good that she's my first companion that way I'm pushed from the beginning. 

Love you Mom
 
Also, were allowed to listen anything the invites the spirit so feel free to put any CDs in my next package that you think I may like...like David Archuleta.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment