Saturday, July 16, 2016

May 10, 2016 Email and chat to mom

Hey Mom!
Talking to you guys and being on the phone makes me feel tons better so I think I'm more like Kalten that way! I haven't gotten one from Jasper yet but can't wait until I do! Was it a dear elder? If so I'll get it tonight! (: 
 
Usually a normal day in the MTC looks like waking up, exercise, breakfast, getting ready, class, TRC, Class...more Class, Lunch, Class...More class, TRC, Class...and a little more Class...then bed! so its definitely always a full, crazy Day!
 
I leave at about 3:30 am from the MTC to the airport it's a few hours to get there and since I'm training leader I'm in charge and the other two girls I'm riding with will be interesting, one of them doesn't speak English and the other one I'm just going to have to learn a lot of patience so I'm trying to just go into it with a good attitude. The rest of my district is going to Florida the next Day together so I'm super jealous 
 
Do It! Heck write him one! It would be totes funny! his name is Jayden Peterson and hes in District 31c and is going to Tampa, Florida...Idk what other information you have to have to write someone! Just make it super weird and funny! It would make my whole districts day!

Btw, I'm not coming home until November 13th! I'll have a extra 16 days! I forgot to put that in my email!

No comments:

Post a Comment