Thursday, March 30, 2017

Email to mom 6/13/2017

Hey mom! Yes, I got my package, I honestly can't wait for 4th of July which is a Monday so we can probably have during the day and use some of the fun stuff you sent me. Thank you! So exciting about Mckenzie and Jeff, Jeff is awesome! I didn't know Mckenzie worked at sonic. That sucks for her, I would hate that. I Heard my friend Kassandra at Idaho pizza is engaged. So exciting! Jessica also told me about Kobe and trek, that is so exciting. I wish I was teaching him. He seems like he has a lot of potential.

And yes, I have known about Kristy and Cole for about two weeks, they're Facebook official evidently now. Cole appeared in her life after I left so I don't know him and he hasn't emailed me yet to introduce himself to me...
 
Life's good, were still teaching the Perez family, which btw, I absolutely love the Mexican culture out here, they're all so sweet and and welcoming and some of them will just talk to me in Spanish as if I can understand them and they talk and talk. It's so funny! Some of the white people I think otherwise hahaha but I'm getting more used to them, not all are bad. 

I honestly like it so much here.  There's a Mexican restaurant here that has the yummiest tortillas in the world. Probably weird to hear me say that since I've always gagged on them! I still miss steak and BBQs though, we haven't really had much of that here.  I can usually eat a lot but not three meals a day so by the end of the day I regretted it and was feeling gross oops hahaha I won't get fat...hahaha the average wait gain for my mission is 20 pounds though hahaha.  (Refer to group email.)

MTC pictures I never got to upload before.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment